“Brilliant day out!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Go Ape Aberfoyle
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Aberfoyle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our first Scottish adventure and what an impact it's made. Two of Britain's longest zip wires, each stretching over 400m long, flying customers 150 feet above the ground and over a 90 foot waterfall. It's zip wire heaven in Loch Lomond.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Brilliant day out!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Visited Go Ape for my bday, and had a fab time. Views & surroundings were gorgeous. Staff were really nice & helpful. Activity itself was great fun.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank LDoyle9

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have nothing bad to say about this place. We had such a fantastic time! The staff are lovely. The course is great and the final zip slide is beautiful. Do it!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jenni R
isle of arran
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“brilliant adventure day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

cant really add to that apart from a fantastic day out :D great fun to act like a big kid in the trees

Visited May 2013
1 Thank joannaroxburgh
Dundee, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

great day out and something a bit different

when we turned up it was sunny then it started snowing in may so take plenty of clothes as we had to buy hats and gloves

would go back again

Visited August 2012
1 Thank dale3000rpm
Irvine, United Kingdom
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Push your limits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Got this as a birthday present from my kids, now I know why they asked where I kept the life insurance policies. At 48 I'm no spring chicken but both me and my wife had a fantastic day out. It rained a lot so that kept the midges at bay and it didn't dampen our spirits. This is well recommended for a day out with a difference. If you're not to keen on heights you should try this to push your limits. Its all safety first so you're hooked on and harnessed up. Staff are friendly and enthusiastic. It wasn't particularly cheap but still worth every penny. Will definitely be back sometime soon with the rest of my family. I would really recommend this site as its got the longest zip slide I think in the UK over a forest.

Visited July 2013