“Longest zip line - awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Go Ape Aberfoyle

Go Ape Aberfoyle
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Aberfoyle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our first Scottish adventure and what an impact it's made. Two of Britain's longest zip wires, each stretching over 400m long, flying customers 150 feet above the ground and over a 90 foot waterfall. It's zip wire heaven in Loch Lomond.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Longest zip line - awesome!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We have also been to a Go ape in the Lakes... but this one trumps it with the huge zip lines you start and end with! The staff were lovely and helpful, it's a long course, and the massive zip lines are awesome. Especially on a very windy day... you get up so much speed they have to have staff on hand to brake you on the landing point! Great fun.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best day out i have had in years, cant wait to go back”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

our group were age ranging from 11 - 40+. the instructors were 1st class. i hate heights and was sceptical about doing it. but felt so reassured, that i went for it. I am so glad i did, what a brilliant experience. There was an accident on the glasgow road so some of our party were running late and didnt make out book in time, the guys at go ape were most helpful and moved our times about. two of our party didnt want to do it and their money was refunded, no problem. i am organizing another visit there for the spring. cant wait to do it again.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exhilarating”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My family, ages from 4 to 71 spent the day at Go Ape yesterday. My son and his granny had a great time following the path to the waterfall, while the rest of us climbed and flew through the trees! I admit, I was petrified at the start, but the instructors are amazing and by half way through, i was even enjoying it. I haven't laughed so hard in ages and was in awe of my 13 year old daughter who leapt from platforms into the air like she was born to it! Amazing views, especially from the final zip wire, and a real sense of achievement at the end. Thoroughly recommend it!

1 Thank Mcroz
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great day out for allthe familty and good value for money have been twice now and would definately go back.

Visited April 2012
Airdrie
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Rain, Mist and a Whole Load of Fun!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I attended goape in Aberfoyle this morning and it was fantastic. The instructor Jim was very helpful and clearly explained everything for us. The staff even altered our time as we wanted to change to an earlier slot. They couldnt be better. The course itself is amazing. It was fun, even though it was lashing with rain, we had an awesome time. I would recommend it to everyone no matter what age. Even helped me with my fear of heights!