“the best day out i have had in years, cant wait to go back”
Review of Go Ape Aberfoyle

Go Ape Aberfoyle
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Aberfoyle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Take in the stunning surroundings of Queen Elizabeth Forest Park as you fly 46 metres above the ground on two of Britain's longest zip wires. Located in the Trossachs National Park, it's a mecca for Go Ape pilgrims, thrill seekers, adventure lovers and those that just want to get out and have some fun in Loch Lomond. At the turn of the year our award winning adventure at Queen Elizabeth Forest had a tree-lift. Not only have we put in all new obstacles and crossings, we’ve rethought the entire layout of the course, meaning you get to see parts of the forest you wouldn’t have seen last time. With the new design comes a unique aspect for those adventurous monkeys out there – a dual course. That means you now have a choice of which route you take – moderate or extreme. Along these routes you’ll encounter brand new back-to-back black crossings - don’t worry these are optional. Sound challenging enough for you?
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best day out i have had in years, cant wait to go back”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

our group were age ranging from 11 - 40+. the instructors were 1st class. i hate heights and was sceptical about doing it. but felt so reassured, that i went for it. I am so glad i did, what a brilliant experience. There was an accident on the glasgow road so some of our party were running late and didnt make out book in time, the guys at go ape were most helpful and moved our times about. two of our party didnt want to do it and their money was refunded, no problem. i am organizing another visit there for the spring. cant wait to do it again.

Visited September 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exhilarating”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My family, ages from 4 to 71 spent the day at Go Ape yesterday. My son and his granny had a great time following the path to the waterfall, while the rest of us climbed and flew through the trees! I admit, I was petrified at the start, but the instructors are amazing and by half way through, i was even enjoying it. I haven't laughed so hard in ages and was in awe of my 13 year old daughter who leapt from platforms into the air like she was born to it! Amazing views, especially from the final zip wire, and a real sense of achievement at the end. Thoroughly recommend it!

1 Thank Mcroz
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great day out for allthe familty and good value for money have been twice now and would definately go back.

Visited April 2012
Airdrie
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Rain, Mist and a Whole Load of Fun!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I attended goape in Aberfoyle this morning and it was fantastic. The instructor Jim was very helpful and clearly explained everything for us. The staff even altered our time as we wanted to change to an earlier slot. They couldnt be better. The course itself is amazing. It was fun, even though it was lashing with rain, we had an awesome time. I would recommend it to everyone no matter what age. Even helped me with my fear of heights!

Visited September 2012
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Remember the Midgie Repellant!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I went with my partner and we really enjoyed ourselves at Go Ape! The course is great fun and you feel very safe throughout. The only downside is the midges - they are very annoying so remember and take repellant! Overall we had a great time.

Visited June 2012