Open today: Closed

from $51.00
from $666.67
from $64.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2017

On our way to Dambulla we passed by this temple. We did not go inside just walked around outside. The Temple is beautifully detailed. Worth the 10 minute stop.

Reviewed March 11, 2017

This is a beautiful, ornate temple with the most elaborate decoration we saw on our trip. Do stop off to see it if it is on your route. Probably not worth an individual specific trip though.

Reviewed February 28, 2017

I visited the Temple during the day and was going on a small function and I was not able to visit inside.

Looks very interesting place and I took few photos.

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

We came on the right moment, as there was festivities going on, the place was an explosion of colors and deep spiritual energy. People were very friendly and explained to us what was going on. I loved the fact that all ages and both men and women were celebrating together, it gave the place a mystic feeling. I can strongly recommend visiting is place

1  Thank 269arnel
Reviewed February 13, 2017

This Hindu Temple is just right in town on the left side coming from Dambulla. It SHOULD cost RS 100 if you just want to walk around the outside BUT RS 250 if you want to see inside. I spent 30” there fascinatingly wondering how long it took the workers to carve/make/assemble the deities. It's pretty engrossing IF you happen to come by. Don't forget to take off your shoes folks.