“Excellent.”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Paisley, Scotland
“Excellent.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I travelled from Paisley to visit a relative and she suggested we book a table at Equi's for lunch. We arrived at 12.10pm and I was surprised to find that our reserved table was the only table not taken. We were offered the keenly priced three course lunch menu and were delighted with the choices available. Although busy the staff were very attentive and the quality of the food excellent. I can understand why this restaurant is busy and gets wonderful reviews.

• Visited February 2013

hamilton, uk
“fish, chips & ice cream!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Ice cream is first rate
fish very good - chips could benefit from being crispier
everything a tad expensive

Visited February 2013
Hamilton, United Kingdom
“An Occasional Treat”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My wife and I decided to cheer ourselves up by going for a sit-in ice cream at this favourite local restaurant which is one of the top 20 ice-cream parlours in the world. As always, we were not disappointed. The restaurant itself is quite small and unpretentious - but very clean and tidy.The staff are friendly and the service is prompt and cheerful. I get the impression that it has many regulars, which is always a good sign.

• Visited February 2013
scotland
“Nice”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Went in here for lunch, they just dont sell Ice-cream. Staff very nice and place clean and tidy. Reasonably priced

Visited September 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“An old favourite!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Myself & my family adore Equis! I always book a table in advance as it is always busy. The food,ice cream & staff keep us coming back & we always know we will get a great meal with friendly staff. It always feels homely when you walk through the door. Even though it is small,they always accommodate families with small children. The ice cream is the best I have ever tasted & I also love the fish & chips!! The other choices on the menu are great too,they have pasta,pizza,burgers,it goes on but all lovely. I have been going her since I was little & I now take my children & long may it continue