“Good food good service”

Di Maggio's - Hamilton
Ranked #43 of 117 Restaurants in Hamilton
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant in Hamilton has a bright, warm and welcoming atmosphere and like all Di Maggio’s branches is very family-friendly. While colouring pads, puzzles and crayons keep the kids amused, the parents enjoy Di Maggio’s Hamilton for its regular cabaret dinners, which feature a three course dinner followed by live entertainment from some of Scotland’s best Tribute Acts. Our dedicated team in Hamilton pride themselves on serving home-cooked quality Italian cuisine in a family-friendly atmosphere that everyone can enjoy. The full Di Maggio’s Italian-American menu is on offer alongside great value lunch and pre-theatre deals, and there is also a full carry-out and delivery service available.
Motherwell, United Kingdom
“Good food good service”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Visited tonight for a meal using the big deal (3 courses for £10) I had bruschetta and veggie pizza and my boyfriend goats cheese salad and lasagne the only desert on this menu was ice cream snowball. The food was delicious and the waitress attentive and friendly.

Would definitely recommend

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank sweetcheeks72
Di Maggio's G, Social Media Assistant at Di Maggio's - Hamilton, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Many thanks for sharing your great experience at Di Maggio's with Trip Advisor. Lovely to hear that you and your boyfriend enjoyed dining with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

“Wouldn't go a Saturday night again”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I have been to this restaurant various times for lunch when it was quieter and enjoyed the meal, however visited Saturday night when it was very busy and have to say the standard was not as good when restaurant was busy. No complaints about the service at all the girl was very attentive but the food was very average. I've enjoyed pasta here every time I have visited before so thought I would opt for a burger this time, my mistake. A plain burger (can I suggest some salad on the roll?) served with uncooked frozen chips, hard in middle. My advice is if you are going to this restaurant is to stick to the pasta as that's clearly what they are good at and if I ever go again defo won't be ordering a burger, silly me!

• Visited January 2014
?
“Birthday meal”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I had been to DiMaggio's on several occasions in the past. Recently we had tried several of the Frankie & Benny chains that have opened up in the Glasgow area instead. Tonight we plumped for DiMaggio's as it has the edge as far as food are concerned in most areas. Unlike F&B's your steaks are not pre-packed meals that are re-heated by cooks.

Our Meals were tasty enough on the night but where DiMaggio's let itself down was service on this night which was quite poor. The restaurant wasn't particularly busy and I've had better service on busier nights. We had to prompt for drinks and even ask when our main course was going to be ready. Which simply wasn't good enough.

I would go back because the food is good but some staff training is in order with customer service. Due to poor service I can only rate it as average. I sincerely hope this is a one off!

1 Thank Steve W
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great night”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My partner being a big Michael Buble fan thought we would try the tribute night at the restaurant. Was really busy and had a good buzz about the place. The staff from the moment we arrived where very friendly and couldn't do enough for you, nothing was ever a problem. Meal was a three course choice and was very good, had the turkey for my mains which had a nice wee kick to it. Despite it just being the two of us we where catered for very well and never had to wait on a drink all night. The tribute act was good and had a lot of the restaurant up dancing, really enjoyed the whole night from start to finish. Would definitely go again and would recommend it.

1 Thank william f
Scotland
“Amazing customer service”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We were greeted as soon as we arrived and were promptly shown to our seats. Our jackets were taken and which was a very good example of customer service. We were served by an amazing member of staff called Cara. She was attentive, polite and well mannered. It made our experience a very enjoyable one. We were also served by Hilary. Once again the service was amazing as she was attentive and polite at all times. We were very very impressed with the service in this restaurant and will definitely be coming back to eat here again!!

1 Thank Tallulahbelle21