We have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once before and were very happy, the levels of service and the room was good and as expected. The location was good, with shops and a small cinema near by. We ate at Frankie and Bennys which is a restaurant favoured by our two boys.
The only downside was that there was no air conditioning, so when it was noisy outside we couldn't shut the window as it was too hot in the room.
The staff were very friendly and provided excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Hamilton has a tremendously convenient town centre location and is ideal for both business and leisure guests. The hotel is only two minutes’ drive away from the M74 and M8 with Scotland's great cities within easy reach. Glasgow is only 20 minutes away, Edinburgh 50 minutes and Stirling an hour. We’re also well located for Scotland’s International Airports: Glasgow, Prestwick and Edinburgh. Free parking is available in the adjacent retail park, free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and the inclusive breakfast offers continental items with some hot options. Our hotel is near Glasgow and is handily positioned for Hamilton International Technology Park as well as Strathclyde Business Park. Thrill seekers can head to the nearby Strathclyde Country Park. In the hotel we have a bright, spacious Great Room which offers you a chance to relax, chill out, grab a bite from our snack menu or have a drink with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hamilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hamilton Hotel Hamilton
- Holiday Inn Hamilton
- Holiday Inn Express Hamilton Scotland