“Amazing experience”

Gusti D'Italia
Ranked #4 of 116 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: If you love Italian food you will love Gusti D'Italia Italian Restaurant in Hamilton. Authentic cooking, traditional ingredients and a modern ambience elevates our Italian restaurant to the top of many diners' preferred restaurant lists. Gusti D'Italia is the perfect setting for lunchtime business meetings, family dinners and special occasions. Enjoy delicious freshly cooked Italian cuisine just like Mama used to make in a genuinely Italian atmosphere. High quality ingredients are the basis for every Gusti D'Italia creation, and our cuisine's simple yet stunning presentation keeps our customers returning. Guist D'Italia is the perfect setting for lunchtime business meetings, family dinners and special occasions. Enjoy genuine Italian and delicious freshly cooked Italian cuisine. High quality ingredients are the basis for each of Gusti D'Italia creations, and our cuisine's simple yet stunning presentation keeps our customers returning.
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Came here last night for my first ever visit and was very impressed by the service. The staff were amazing, even going to find me a berry cider when they had none in stock. The food was absolutely brilliant, the calamari was perfect and the fillet steak with penne pasta was so good and authentically Italian that I had to bring what I couldn't finish home in a box for later. The lemon sorbet in a lemon was the icing on the cake and was really refreshing. Overall I seriously rate this restaurant and would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

3 Thank Ani_Ren

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Class!!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Went for pre theatre on a Thursday night the place was almost full which gave the restaurant a great atmosphere, Me and the wife had a great fillet steak and tasty mussels to start we both had 2 soft drinks each and the bill was under £40 really good value, also the service was very good and the staff went out of their way to make sure everything for us was perfect, Thanks and we will definitely be returning soon.

1 Thank Paul D
Bellshill, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Unexepected pleasure”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Mother took me in here as we couldn't decide where to go. Seated quickly and friendly welcome. Only soft drinks today but wine list looked fine to me and Peroni on draft is always welcome. Great selection on the very reasonably prices lunch menu. Service was quick and food was warm and tasty. I had the seafood risotto and while very tasty did need some colour added into it and perhaps a spare bowl to get rid of the mussel shells. Doesn't look it from outside but nice wee place in centre of Hamilton. Will definitely be back. One small thing also was there were a couple of flies around which is to be expected with the weather but perhaps something could be done to improve this.

Larkhall
“Great lunch, good value”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Dropped in for lunch, their 2 course (£7.95) is great value for money. Seated quickly and our drinks order taken immediately. Staff were friendly without being pushy and gave us time to make our choices.

Our starters soon arrived, the portions were generous and all 3 of us enjoyed our selections. The mains were similar and we al agreed that this was a really good choice for a tasty lunch. We were offered the sweet menu but again the staff were not pushy.

A nice chatty lunchtime atmosphere with friendly staff. Will be back.

Visited June 2014
Hamilton, United Kingdom
“really do not want to do this --it will become too busy and I wont get a table :(”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Yet again another amazing evening, however we now have to book--damn you trip adviser--
the food selection is vast, and taste amazing. the specials board is regularly updated so always something new to try.
parking for disabled ok after 6pm , disabled toilets with grab rails, bit cluttered in the corridor however the staff will remove all obstructions to help clients, they will hold open doors arrange special food and not make a fuss .
house wine is great for reds but my sister in law likes a savion blanc white which they didnt have but there is a good selection I believe --but I dont do white. Peroni on draught enjoyed by my boys.
food amazing
service fantastic
really good value
but dont go I may not be able to get a booking

• Visited June 2014