“MERCI”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Scotland
“MERCI”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Have visited the restaurant many times with family, also visited in April with a group of 52 guests from Seclin in Northern France.
The atmosphere was great, manager Shailly musty be complemented on his staff all of whom were most helpful & attentive to our group, the lack of English from some of our friends was not a problem.
The abundance and variety of food displayed was excellent so much so we went back a second night in the same week.
One of the best restaurants in Central Scotland, I will certainly be a regular.

• Visited April 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Will be back"”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Very first time I been to this restaurant and my friends really enjoyed meal there , lots of choices , varieties of food , good services , very help full staff and value for money definitely go back soon .

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jbrao
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“The one and only.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The one and only.... time I will ever visit this restaurant. Having eaten a few times recently at Cook and Indi's World Buffet at Darnley, Glasgow, I wrongly assumed that I would be in for a similar treat, far from it. I tried a small variety of Indian starters, all of which were dried up and barely warm, keeping an eye out for fresh starters I tried again, chicken pakora was hot but undercooked this time. my friend tried two items from Italy, one being pizza which was very doughy and the other, lasagne which like the pizza was luke warm, Nan bread dried up and popadoms soggy. A small portion of each lamb dopiaza and chicken bhoona contributed to an overall disappointing lunch.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank david s
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Excellent buffet”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Went there last night with my family. It was the first time we went there and we were not disappointed. Staff were very friendly and attentive. We felt that they do care about all customer's needs. Plates were cleared from the table very quickly. Food was excellent, and there was a lot to choose from. In fact, it is the biggest buffet I've ever been to. Chicken, lamb and beef was nice and tender. Great choice of salads. Not to mention the dessert selection-lots to choose from, so even the fussiest eaters will be happy. We will definitely be back very soon and I think I can say that you are my number one buffet from now on :) Keep up the good work!

• Visited June 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Food was very nice and the restaurant was clean and tidy. Staff were friendly. The place was dead hence the 4* for atmosphere

• Visited May 2013