“Won't pass by it again!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Time 2 Pub & Grub - CLOSED

Time 2 Pub & Grub
Cuisines: Bar, International, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Description: great Little pub/restaurant with conservatory and outside beer deck , catering for any occation we have a lively bar area with live entertainment at leats once a month , the food is all fresh made and great value and the conservatory for lunch , dinner or evening cocktail is a must ...
“Won't pass by it again!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Food was great! Had the steak! I'm a fussy eater but they were able to accommodate my changes lol!

Highly recommend the steak! Staff were nice! Food was provided quickly! Defo will be back, then again I did jackpot the fruit machine!!

Larkhall, United Kingdom
“restaurant or Karaoke Bar ????”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Recently visited this establishment for a celebration meal on a Friday night as a large family gathering and we were seated in the conservatory area.
. Menu was very limited and on the evening we visited two items on the starters menu were not available not a good start, all the other starters were deep fried apart from the soup.
The waiting staff were excellent and took our orders for drinks and starters very quickly.
Starter was nice ( mixed combo )
THEN the D.G ?? started loud music and even louder shouting over the mike to LETS PARTY.
You were then unable to hold a conversation with the person sitting next to you,
While we were waiting for our main meal to be served the D.G. tried on several occasions to encourage very loudly over the mike for us to party and go up and sing Karaoke due to the music being played so loudly through poor quality speakers he was unable to hear us explain that we were all waiting for our ordered meal.
The main meals were well cooked and presented and the staff were very efficient and friendly, they did however experience great difficulties when people were trying to order a sweet, coffees etc.
The waiting staff worked really hard to ensure that we had a good evening but to no avail due to the repeated screams / shouts from the man with the mike to party.
I believe that this would be a nice place to have lunch but I certainly would never consider visiting again at night for a meal, shame as the staff work really hard Management need to decide Karaoke or Food at night

• Visited January 2013
greigo66, Owner at Time 2 Pub & Grub, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
We are really sorry you did not enjoy your evening with us especially when if you asked me or a member of staff we could have switched the speakers off in the conservatory which we often do during dinner . The pub/ restaurant business is very hard at the moment hence the need for entertainment (DJ/karaoke) which helps us bring in custom . Our intention is never to cause offence or irritate our dinners and when booking we always let our dinners know if we have entertainment on which a lot of people are looking for . We do take your critic on board and only wish you could have let us know there and then and your experience might have been better .
Yours senscerly Steven . Owner manager
Tortola
“Great food, service & excellent value for money!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Time 2 Pub & Grub was excellent value for money, great service, good for kids and best of all really tasty food. I would highly recommend the fish and chips and the chocholate chunk cheescake was one of the best deserts I've ever tasted (and I've tastied a few!). If you're in Hamilton this pub is a must. From a very happy customer :)

• Visited December 2012
“Great experience will be returning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

I just got back from lunch and was so impressed that I had to right a review, food was delicious i got fish and chips and my partner got the tandoori chicken , i loved the hand cut chips !! And as a chef I am fussy!!! Thought the service was first class from the gentleman ( I think might be one of the owners) .
Will be back thanks Julie

Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic pub, fabulous food and superb service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Been to Time 2 on numerous occasions and cannot fault anything about each experience. Would highly recommend a visit.

• Visited June 2012