“Allways good food.”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Visited here several times and have never been disappointed with the food. Service is good and staff pleasant. If just having coffee - the scones are a must!

1  Thank Frisa11
There are newer reviews for Dnisi Hamilton

Reviewed June 16, 2014

A great coffee shop in the centre of Hamilton. Soup and sandwiches very good and a nice selection of cakes and superbe scones. Friendly staff and excellent service.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Such a relaxing, cosy place to chill out and have a tea/coffee and snack. It is quite expensive. The atmosphere is good too. Quick service also.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I have become an occasional visitor to this coffee house, I have found on my visits the place is clean and welcoming, I usually have a coffee and a wee snack or now and then a Meal.
the cakes MM the scones even MMMM "to die for" is the phrase that is over used but not in this case.

The meals are varied and of good quality, a wee bit more expensive than some other places I have visited but you pay for what you get in my opinion.

The only gripe I have, on Friday I was enjoying my visit when some person/manager sat up at the window seats and opened up a laptop, there after all I could hear was her going on about , some chat she had had with a member of staff and then proceeded to go though various phone calls with regard to the day to day running of the business.

I don't want to hear all the inner workings of the D'nisi empire while I am trying to relax from my own office, don't you have an office? well use it !!!!!! it's very off putting you know.

gripe over, well done to the staff keep up the good work

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Visit here each-morning after Schiller, love the pastries, prices on par with costas, £2.40 for a large coffee, canny complain with that. Beef sandwich needs to be introduced along with
the pickles and egg bought from the supermarket