“Great little restaurant hidden away!”
Review of Da Antonio

Da Antonio
Ranked #17 of 116 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Keighley, United Kingdom
“Great little restaurant hidden away!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

this restaurant was absolutely fantastic....good food... good atmosphere even though it was quiet...they even went downstairs to the bar/pub underneath for my hubby a pint!!.

The food was gorgeous. And if there is something you would like that is not on the menu they will try and accommodate your request.
very good experience all around

Visited September 2013

Yorkshire UK
“First Class Service and Food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Paid a visit to Da Antonio on Saturday night. The service and food was first class. We were a party of three and there was not a scrap of food left on our plates. Lobster spaghetti was superb.
This place is a gem and comes highly recommended from me!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank David K
Manchester England
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is a tiny, town-centre restaurant and I suspect I was a little anxious as we approached as it's up steep stairs and effectively over a pub. And as it was quiet and it was Friday night, I wondered whether I'd made a mistake booking.

But I hadn't. Our meal was one of the nicest traditional Italian offerings I'd had in a long while. Nothing was too much trouble - inlcuding preparing a dish that wasn't even on the menu. The menu selection was extensive for such a small place. And it was supplemented by a good range of specials, too! We all enjoyed our food which varied through chicken, steak and seafood. Drinks were reasonably priced and the service was attentive without being over-bearing.

I share the views of other contributors. This place should be much higher up the Hamilton rankings than number 12. I wish it was two miles rather than 200 from where I live!

Recommended!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mike Arran
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Family run restaurant”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

D Antonio is a very traditional family run Italian restaurant. The food we had was very good and was good value. We visited on a coupon deal. The restaurant was very quiet (Sunday) and it would be sad to see it disappear due to not enough customers.
One word of warning. If you take a deal that includes a glass of wine I would not recommend the rose which was very week and not very enjoyable.

• Visited July 2013
Blantyre, Lanarkshire
“delicious lunch”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Paid a visit with a friend for lunch. We opted for 2 courses for just under £7. Great value and food was very nice. My friend had melon as a starter and I had the mozarella in breadcrumbs. Both of us had the chicken in mushroom sauce which was served with vegetables and saute potatoes. Really enjoyed both courses. With a soft drink each plus a tip it worked out at £10 a head. Just right for a lunch. Didn't need more than a snack later that night. Been before but a good few years ago. Would visit again.

• Visited July 2013