“Sunday Lunch” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Leonardo's

Leonardo's
Ranked #2 of 112 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Motherwell
“Sunday Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Dropped in when passing.Had a private party due in so we were advised we would need to vacate within one hour and half.

Very quite one other couple only.Food was ok not a great selection on the Sunday menu.

We will try again on a week-day.

2 Thank JimHBell

“An average night, not quite what I hoped for.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

My wife and I were there tonight for a 3 course meal each. We went based on reviews on here and recomendations from friends. I had really high hopes for the meal and it was decent but just not quite what we expected. My wife had Bruschetta for a starter and it was a lovely sized portion and well presented. The Gnocchi which she had for her main was lovely but presentation was poor, looked like a ready meal. She did enjoy both. I had Scallops and Parma ham for my own starter which was in the main lovely although some of the scallops were a little chewy. I had a Veal chop with vegetables for my main, it was the special of the day and recommended to me by the waitress. I was dissapointed, the chop was a third bone and a third fat and grissle. The remaining third of my chop was gorgeous :-) Dessert was nice, raspberry cheesecake and sticky toffee pudding, nice but not wow. Including 4 cokes in some very skinny glasses and a coffee it came to £60. I've eaten better for £20 less. I will say the staff were excellent, very attentive and polite, no fault there what-so-ever. I would go back however, if I was heading out again it would not be my 1st choice. I ate at Eataliano a month back and for £50 the 2 of us and our 2 children had a gorgeous 3 course meal with drinks. Sorry guys but it could have been a better night.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank nimphh
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Lacked seasoning”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Not a bad meal, but very average. Staff very attentive and the restaurant atmosphere was perfect. Sadly we won't rush back but we would suggest you try for yourself and make up your own minds.

1 Thank Scottishmike1
Motherwell, United Kingdom
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is a lovely traditional Italian restaurant which serves fantastic food. The staff are lovely and service is always with a smile. My husband, myself and my daughter visit once a week and we highly recommend it.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Eve1603
Cumbernauld, United Kingdom
“Lovely restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

This restaurant was really nice, 2nd time i have been. The staff were friendly and service was great. only got a main course and a starter to share but the portion size was perfect. Relaxing atmosphere and the place was busy but not too over crowded. Rose wine tasted amazing so easy to drink. one of the best Italians I have been to in Hamilton. I will definitely be returning :)

• Visited April 2013