“Lovely Meal”
Review of Costas

Costas
Ranked #9 of 112 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Lovely Meal”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I hadn't been in Costas for many years, but my other half wanted a good steak so we decided to eat here. We had the Mezze to start which was lovely, then steak and beef stifado both which were lovely. With a bottle of wine we were £70 but if you want nice food you have to pay for it! There was a good 2 course set menu with good choices so you could have a good meal for 2 people at a very reasonable price. Staff were lovely, 'Old man Costa' has certainly done a good job of passing the restaurant down to his son. The good name of Costas in Hamilton will continue to be, in my opinion one of the nicest restaurants in the area.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Steaks were delightful cooked to perfection defo worth anotha bash two drinks and two decent sized fillets for £50 cant beat it

Motherwell, United Kingdom
“Superb 10 out of 10.”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Arrived at Restaurant around 6 pm had checked the menu,s on line and had an idea what we wanted .Table for two in a cosy booth the place was quiet about 8 to 10 people .

Opted for early evening menu 2 starters two mains and a Carrafe of medium white wine bill for 2 £38 .

Starters Bowl of Scottish Mussells in a Tomato Onion and Garlic broth was Sublime my Wife had the Goats cheese stuffed Mushrooms in Breadcrumbs and of course I had one delicious and both piping hot.

The main event Sea Bass for the Missus and Chicken Supreme with peppercorm sauce for me mines served with chopped carrots and fresh Green Broccoli Al dente perfection with a few roast potatoes .My wife had a cream and leek sauce with a creamy mash both excellent .

Our server Connell was very attentive and proffessional .As was the Maitre D .I believe to be the wife of one of the owners the service was quick efficient and unintrussive well done and thanks.

Cant wait to go back we will make this a regular event .

I had meant to say I had tried to reserve a table several times during the day and the line was constantly engaged dont know if there was a fault or the number I had was discontinued 01698283552.

“Another Fantastic Meal”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

If you haven't taken the time to visit Costas in Hamilton, you really need to sort yourself out. Why?

The food is amazing, especially the Greek dishes.
The staff make you feel at ease, very welcoming and nothing is any trouble.
It is just so easy to be there.

We have just enjoyed another amazing meal with excellent service so I thought we should share the experience.

Sent from my iPad

Visited March 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Great food, reasonable prices, staff were very pleasant & helpful, lovely decor, spotless toilets. We went to Costas on a Tuesday evening, we were both delighted with everything & will deffinately be back.