“Consistently Good”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The staff here are terrific and very patient when it comes to children. Went here with family and two small children and the staff took it all in stride. Food was very good and a party of 6 all seemed to enjoy their food. Will certainly return.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, Excellent service, Excellent Price”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I went to Andiamo's on Sunday and we had the set menu. The set menu cost £11.95 for three courses and it was well worth the money. The building is beautiful and the scene is topped off by the very professional waitresses. The waitresses were visable, so if you needed them they were there but they were not intrusive in any way, which I love. The food was delicious and I specifically recommend the carmel shortcake for desert!!!!!!!
The reason why I didn't give it full marks is because I had the salmon for main which was lovely but the vegetables underneath were very greasy and left a film of grease on my mouth. It was olive oil so it wasnt too bad but it was just too greasy for me. I also marked it down because the drink were pricy. It cost £11.00 for two glasses of wine but the wine was delicious!!!
I will definately be going back as the positive points far out weighed the negative!!!!!

Glasgow
“Perfick!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Really enjoyed this second visit to Andiamos. We were seated quickly by lovely staff, and an extra table was brought swiftly when we were joined by another couple. Minestrone and chicken and vegetable broth were hot and tasty, and accompanied by large pieces of lovely crusty bread. Crostini was also great. Our mains of steak, salmon, pan fried pork, and penne with ham and cream were all faultless. This was great value at £11.95 for two courses ( £5 supplement for steak), or you could have three for £13.95 ( none of us had room for pudding)
I'm sorry this is so far from us, but it's so good, a trip would be well worth it.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Top notch”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

First time in Andiamos Hamilton.....first impressions.....bright, modern and warm - I was happy. For a Sunday evening the restaurant was almost full - which I was surprised at....just as well we booked a table. The food - deep fried mushrooms, minestrone soup, Pizza and pasta were all good qualify - certainly no scrimping and scraping like some restaurants. Again the desserts were really good (see picture of the meringue). I perhaps ate too much - oops but it was worth it. The service was excellent to start with but this was not the case by the end of our main course. I felt considering the amount of diners, they were short staffed. This visit was a Christmas present from my Godmother........ Would love a return visit - hopefully the service will be better next time.

glasgow
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Been to Andiamos a couple of times and the food & service was excellent both times. It's a beautiful restaurant with food to a high standard and it's high recommended.

• Visited February 2014