“Great restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

First time in this lovely restaurant. Nice decor and ambience. We had a great meal which included mussels, minestrone and pate for starters. Mains were pasta all round. Food was good and reasonably priced, as was the wine. Service throughout was excellent, staff were pleasant and efficient. Will definitely be back.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“The invisible woman”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I recently took my aunt in for an early evening meal, not from the Pre-theatre menu, but full price. We both ordered fish mail courses, salmon for me and monkfish for my aunt, along with two glasses of fine wine. The food and wine was very good. Less good however was the insistence that we "eat quickly" as they were expecting a rush of pre-theatre crowd, so could we hurry up and pay our full price meals and get out.... plus the Scottish bloke with the pretend Italian accent ... STOP IT. I have been going to Andiamo for years, but will not be returning... I expect at least a little respect for my wish to come in and spend my money..

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Gemma W
Hamilton, United Kingdom
“Second visit changed my views of the restaurant”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This time We had an excellent meal.The mussel starter was tasty and the main courses of chicken and beef strogonof were both good.Nice touch to provide glutin free bread if necessary.

Motherwell, United Kingdom
“A great surprise.”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

What a pleasant surprise hidden in Hamilton, Andiamos would do a big city proud. Relaxing decor, prompt service, a menu to suit all tastes, freshly prepared food, excellent wine list, reasonably priced. Try the veal dishes!

• Visited October 2013
Lanarkshire
“We keep going back”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

What can I say Value for money,staff great, service superb,food very good compared to other Restaurants in a 10 mile radius.
it's a great 5pm Deal.