“Delightful”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We were a family group catching up over dinner and the restaurant was perfect for that. The only gripe would be that it took a wee while for someone to come to take the food order and the starter was also a bit slow to arrive but to be fair the restaurant was busy at that particular time. The service otherwise from staff was excellent and there was no feeling of being rushed. The set menu suited most of our party and for those who preferred, the steak at an extra £5 was top class. At the end of the evening the staff were still smiling and organised taxis for us all. The overall experience was of a relaxed pleasant evening with good food and very pleasant wine.

Andiamo G, Owner at Andiamo Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Andiamo.

I have taken your comments on board regarding the little delay you mentioned, I think this would have been down to the restaurant being busy, however, this is not an excuse and I have spoken with my staff to ensure that standards are maintained even on the busy nights.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Been to this restaurant on many occasions and can't ever fault it.

Went last night and had the special menu of 2 courses and a bottle of wine for £30 per couple.

The set menu wasn't full of many choices but I believe it had something to suit everyone. The starters could be of better choice, offered the usual pâté , melon and salad and soup and bruschetta. There are a lot tastier starters on the a la carte.

Main courses were of a good choice.

The staff are very pleasant and accommodating. Couldn't do enough for you.

The house white included in the price was very nice.

Will definitely be back again and again.

1  Thank KELLS26

Thank you for your complimentary review, and I have taken your comments on board regarding the starter choices on the value menu, I don't think you will be disappointed in future.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I were recommended this restaurant through a work colleague. We love italian so thought we'd give it a go. We were looked after very well and the food was fresh and very tasty. We made the mistake of having a starter and not being able to eat all of our main, as the portions were a good size. We plan to return soon.

1  Thank Lisa L

Delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit to Andiamo.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I visited here for lunch with my sister and mum. I was extremely impressed. The last time we ate here was a few years ago and I must say i have seen a big difference both with the food and the surroundings. Very nice furnishings more glamorous. The menu choice was excellent and felt more Italian. The food we all had was great, tasty & fresh. I am looking forward to returning soon for an evening visit.

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding our restaurant.

We too look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Although a bit pricey, we love visiting this restaurant as it is the business. The menu is excellent and you feel that you are in a truly authentic Italian. The service is always excellent and we don't mind paying a bit more for the quality of the experience.

2  Thank Suzy1005

Thank you for your recent review of Andiamo, we are delighted that you enjoyed your experience.

Thank you for your comments, please be aware, we also offer great value lunch menus daily and evening pre-theatre menus all of which offer a great selection and best of all great value for money.

Please enquire in house for more information.