“Valentines menu”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went on Saturday night,myself and 2 friends and were offered the 3 course "valentines" menu at £19.95.The food was exceptional,I was really impressed with it all.It was very busy,with every table full yet the service could not be faulted,really attentive staff.The best thing was that we were all catching up and chatting with each other yet we were not rushed to finish or offered the bill without asking,will definately go back.And the fish was the best ever.....Not the cheapest restaurant but worth every penny.

Andiamo G, Owner at Andiamo Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Twos company, threes a crowd - but certainly not when it comes to our Valentine menu - something for everyone :D

We look forward to welcoming you all back soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

The restaurant and staff cannot be faulted in any way the decor is very modern and staff are very helpful and the food is amazing.The steak is the best around and the starters are great to.

Thank you for taking the time to write your recent review, valentines being such a special night, we are glad that we helped make it even more special.

Thank you again hurry back.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

It was okay I expected more as I had been told on many occassions how great the restaurant was. Wasnt overly impressed but okay

1  Thank Wee-yin05
Andiamo G, Owner at Andiamo Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you for choosing to review your experience, however, your account does not offer much to other Trio Advisor users nor to myself in developing our guest satisfaction.

If you could please provide me with further information so I can understand and address your comments further.

Please email myself at info@andiamo-restaurants.com.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

T
he pizza was the driest and most tasteless I have ever encountered.Some of my friends had a pasta which was better.

1  Thank Sally M

Although a little vague thank you for taking the time to highlight your issue, nevertheless our staff would have been only too happy to prepare you a fresh pizza or alternate dish if you have mentioned this to them.

I hope you return and see that our pizzas are amongst the best out there.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Within an external traditional building, you will enjoy great food and friendly staff - on-site private parking is a bonus and fully accessible with side entrance a disabled toilet

Delightful review, thank you very much.