We stayed here for 3 nights in June selecting the £88 a night super room option. The room was very big with two double beds although each bed wasn't particularly large. Not sure if they had a king beds - didn't ask. The room was clean and was in one of the additional buildings - very quiet.
Not a modern hotel but very acceptable. It is only a short walk from the town centre.
Pleasant bar and okay breakfast - a little disappointed with the choice - have had better Scottish breakfast!!
We will be returning though, but will try an ordinary room next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Avonbridge Hotel is located in the historic town of Hamilton, which has a rich and dramatic history. Situated just outside of Glasgow and about 30 minutes from Edinburgh, Hamilton is a major attraction for visitors of Scotland – acting as a calm and rural escape from metropolitan cities. Owned and operated by The Martalo's, The Avonbridge offers all the benefits of a luxury hotel with the passion and intimacy of a family run business. The Apron Brasserie offers all the elements of fine dining in a casual and inviting atmosphere, and our paw friendly Bar Milano offers up the best brunch, and transforms into Hamilton's hottest bar on Friday and Saturday nights with our resident DJ spinning the latest anthems. We invite you to dine, celebrate, and rest your head with us, all while taking in the historic sights of Hamilton, Scotland! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your The Avonbridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Avonbridge Hotel Hamilton, Scotland
- Avonbridge Hotel Hamilton