“2 nd time disappointing”
Review of Jade Palace

Jade Palace
Ranked #20 of 126 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chinese buffet in hamition
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Went here for lunch which is advertised as being available up to 4.30pm. We found there was not much food left and what was there was very dried up. It seems that the food is not replenished because the dinner menu starts at 5pm.
As the weather has been very warm of late there were a few flies buzzing around the desserts and I saw some resting on the chocolate cake. Needless to say we didn't have any of that. I think they should have some sort of cover over the food, a net curtain to cover everything at the very least.
The staff are always quick to serve you drinks and clear your plates away but they don't interact with their customers at all.
Also visited not long ago and found the food not very varied and dry. Been a customer for years but on these 2 visits I'm afraid I won't be back.

2  Thank FineDinerAR

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

If you could eat a scabbie horse while in Hamilton The Jade is the place to go For value and top buffet food your onto a winner Buffet area small but who cares great curry :-)

Reviewed May 31, 2013

the food is very good and plenty of choice always clean staff very helpful we go in about 5 when the dinner is just starting so its really fresh and piping hot

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Staff very helpfull. got seated quickly and served drinks quickly. the buffy was good. Lots to choose from and food was replace at regular intervels. Would defo recommend i like to every time i am in hamilton : )

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My mum and I went to jade palace for lunch with my 2 year old twins. Having visited a few times before I was looking forward to it. However i was disappointed - the food was dried up and not a big selection. I took sweet and sour chicken and I couldn't even eat it as it was so tough. The staff were not very welcoming either. Very poor for the price and to make matters worse they charged £5 each for my twins who ate a couple of chips and a couple of prawn crackers. On previous visits they had charged £2 each for them and when we questioned it we were told that food prices were going up! I said I appreciate that but they only had a couple of chips and a couple of crackers which quite frankly would easily have been covered by the money for the adult buffets as it was so bad that we never ate much! Definitely the LAST time we will be in jade palace!