“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We have been to this restaurant on several occasions and found it to be very good. Unfortunately when we went in December we were very disappointed both with the service and the food. The staff were very disinterested and service was poor. My starter, vegetable spring rolls, were cold, I ordered chicken in Chinese vegetables as a main course and the chicken was slimy and almost inedible. My husband had a chilli chicken starter which was good but again he was disappointed with his main course of chicken satay. I doubt very much if I would go back

6  Thank Valerie B
There are newer reviews for 4 Seasons

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This has to be the best Chinese restaurant in Hamilton. We have been many a time and have not been disappointed once. The food is excellent, service very good and it is always clean and tidy. We use this for take away too and drive 15 miles to pick it up!!!!

2  Thank Valaraki1975
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went here last week, this is definitely the best chinese I have had in a long time, the restaurant is nicely decorated for a chinese and has nice clean table clothes. The sweet and sour chicken is fantastic as is the crispy shredded beef. Will be back soon.

1  Thank frankie b
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Ate in this restaurant a while back, and found the food and atmosphere was nice, however on our last visit the service and food has gone right down hill, waiters and waitresses seemed to not want to know, I just didn't feel welcome food was mediocre and over priced, we were in a party of six only one person said it was nice,the beef I had you could have soled your shoes with it, no free prawn crackers to nibble on while waiting for the meal, and drinks were very expensive, everything just seemed to be an effort except taking the money when the bill was due.
I would have said maybe it was just a bad day, but it was bad enough for me to take my custom elsewhere, I've had better food at cheaper prices.

1  Thank Jim D
Reviewed July 27, 2013

As a loyal and valued customer I certainly did not feel valued this evening. firstly the order was incorrectly taken for the starter, the mains course which was recommended was too salty and we waited thirty five minutes for a dessert which never materialised so we asked for the bill. When we voiced our concerns it was met with indifference by the owner no less. Perhaps it's time for
Myself and many family members to find a new local after many years of patronage.