“Fantastic!”

Attention to detail
Excellent food
Top knotch service
Reasonably priced
Always book ahead to avoid disappointment

1  Thank themanstar
There are newer reviews for 4 Seasons

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Oh deary me. The reviews before me persuaded me to try this place on a quick stop in Hamilton. I really shouldn't have bothered. The food was oily and too salty. I couldn't finish my meal. No, there are better restaurants in Hamilton.

2  Thank kirstytscotland
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I was in the area on business and found the 4 seasons via the trip advisor website. I went thinking that the place might be a little shabby and cold be nothing could be further from the truth. I found the decor & feel of the place just right and the staff could not have been more friendly or attentive. It was also interesting that despite it being a Tuesday night in late January there was quite a few people in enjoying a meal, unlike most other places I passed.

As for the food I decided to have both a soup dish, a starter & a main course and in total the bill was £27 [with a drink also]. The food was excellent and plentyful and nothing was to much trouble for the staff.

All in all well worth the visit

1  Thank Wayne-766
Reviewed January 2, 2012

We are regular visitors to the Four Seasons. I don't understand the criticism of the decor as it was completely revamped when launched under its present name ( used to be Chims). We have never felt cold in our many visits there. A very friendly staff, good value for money wine list - in fact , all in all a good night out. The giant prawns in the specials section of the menu are lovely!

1  Thank LarkhallEagle
Reviewed December 1, 2011

The food and service are very good however the decor is appauling and the whole place needs gutted I'm 40 years old and the decor hasn't changed since I first went age 16. I really like the food sooo wish they would redecorate would be nice if they kept wee intimate booths. The restaurant was also very cold.