“A cheap and cheerful chain restaurant near town centre”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Chiquito - Hamilton - CLOSED

Chiquito - Hamilton
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hamilton, United Kingdom
“A cheap and cheerful chain restaurant near town centre”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My friends and I love to drop in here for cocktails and snacks if we've been in to the town centre shopping or we're heading to the cinema. It nicely decorated, well maintained and the staff is always very friendly. I think its a bit over priced but my friends think its okay. As a fan of Mexican food I'd say the food is mediocre and a bit bland but I've never left bitterly disappointed just moderately unsatisfied.

Visited June 2013

Wishaw, United Kingdom
“first time wow”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

lunch time menu is amazing value for money, first time here for us and the staff were very friendly and attentive and explained the menu to us, food was great and very good value for money and the portions are great. will definitely be back.

Visited September 2013
“Frozen microwave crap”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Starters were ok. Nacho's - can't go wrong there. Chilli beef fully loaded buritto - still ice cold in the middle, clearly from the freezer, defrosted, just, then to the table. My wifes chilli con carne was from freezer to microwave to table. The rice was dried out and hard and the chilli was flavourless. To be fair we never ate it and the manager never charged us for the other food, even with the 20% discount voucher we got I will never be back. Yuk!

• Visited August 2013
London
“Quite good”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

plenty of choice, but the waiter forgot to order my starter so I had to reorder which meant I was rushed, before the mains were bought out. Mind you we got the cost taken off the bill.
So ok in the end
Not cheap here though,about £30 per head.

Visited August 2013
glasgow
“Tasteless”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Visited for a takeaway and the quality of food was very disappointing. It was simple order of nachos and full-loaded burrito. That was a bit of a miss leading description calling the burrito full-loaded as very little that appeared on menu came with it. No cheese , no salsa, no sour cream , no guacamole so all in all it was pretty tasteless. This goes down as the worst Mexican meal every by a long way, would have been better going to Asda next door and buying a frozen dinner.

• Visited August 2013