“Friendly staff and delicious food”
Review of Cafe Manzil - CLOSED

Cafe Manzil
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I went with family to cafe Manila and the staff were very welcoming. The menu was pretty good and we all found something we liked. The spiced onions were excellent as these can be terrible in other places. Pakora was made to perfection and melted int the mouth. The portions were quite large and delicious. If you can't manage the leftovers then the staff will happily put it in containers for you to take home.
I quite like the booths are they are quite private and you can't hear the conversations on the other tables and vice versa. There is disabled parking to the rear of the restaurant but otherwise it is on the street parking which is free after 6pm but much cheaper than city parking.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

It had been a long time since I had visited the Cafe Manzil, and despite the dated interior design the food was just as good as it always was. There was a wide choice of options on the menu, reasonably priced and the service was great.
Definitely worth trying.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Went here for what I think is the first time...with 2 mates. One of them lives nearby it and he recommended it for a curry and beer. Sure enough the mains were very tasty, and probably one of the best lamb dishes I have had in an Indian restaurant. The beer wis Ok too! The staff were friendly and recognised one of my mates as a regular - nice bit of banter. We'll ge there again, as its handy for the Butterburn pub across the road!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have been in the Cafe Manzil a number of times and I have never had a bad meal.
When we had an issue with the wine ordered (we didnt like it) it was changed no problem with no charge .
The service is always first class and the Chicken Tikka Jammur is the best.
Go for a few drinks then go to the Manzil and have a great night out...........

1  Thank elzo47
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Consistently good food. Tonight was a takeaway but still excellent food and delivered within 30 mins