“Best in town...”

Pietruccio's
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: modern Italian open Wed to Sunday Night from 5pm till late all day Saturday from 2 pm very intimate atmosphere just 10 tables specialize in italian wines and fine spirits. we cater for does that enjoy not to be rushed . the food we make is simple , super fresh and made on the spot .
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We visited Pietruccio's for a light lunch and were welcomed by friendly, attentive staff. The waitress was keen to answer any questions we had regarding the Pre-Theatre menu we were eating from. We paid £10.95 each for two courses from the menu and both had drinks - a Birra Moretti for me and a dry white wine for my partner. All in all, we paid under £30 which in our opinion was a bargain given the high standards and very tasty food. Having eaten at a number of other restaurants in Hamilton, we agreed that Pietruccio's is of another class.
We will definitely be returning in future to sample the evening menu and atmosphere. Thank you!

3  Thank deltajulietmike

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We had a family group dinner in this little place. We had the chefs choice menu and it was wonderful. Wine list was somewhat limited but we enjoyed a great Barolo. Very good value - service was friendly and attentive. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stunning little place. Food is done to perfection. House wine ( the red) washes it all down beautifully. Great atmosphere. Always feel good leaving here as the service is remarkable. The staff are immaculate and always helpful. The food is cooked as food should be - to fall in love with each bite. There is a time delay between servings but it is so worth the wait.

2  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Food was ok.nothing special and reasonably priced on pre theatre.Very long waits for food even when quiet.25 for starters and another 50 for simple mains when the place was almost empty.Lack of decent service such as empty dishes being left on table for ages and staff not lifting them even though they pass your table numerous times.we were asked if we enjoyed our starters and then the staff member just left without taking the empty plates.we were both surprisingly disappointed and expected much more as the place looks nice and we liked the look of the menu.

4  Thank mack1974
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I have visited this restaurant on many occasion and it never even crossed my mind to let the rest of the world know how I feel about this outstanding restaurant situated in Hamilton. I can quite simply say that this is the best restaurant I could imagine, the food is on another level to anywhere I have been before, everything is fresh, full of flavour and cooked exactly the way it should be! The atmosphere is so relaxed you could be sitting on your own Livingroom, just the way I like it when coming for a relaxing meal! The staff are so friendly and happy and make you feel so welcome whether it is your first or 100th time in the restaurant. I could literally sing Pietruccios (better known as "pinos") praises all day long but I won't, I will just hope after reading my review you will visit and know exactly how amazing it is !

3  Thank Blondie123456789