“another great stay”
Review of Manor Park Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Prestwick
Manor Park Hotel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Prestwick
Reviewed January 11, 2013

just stayed overnight with my daughter. this is 3rd time i have stayed here. and cannot fault it. first class accommodation with lots of character. restaurant is one of best i have eaten in..You will be hard pushed to find a hotel with its standards and food in the area.Have to mention the staff who treat you like part of their family rather than guest. nothing is too much trouble for them. Other hotels should take a leaf out of their book. well done manor for another first class stay

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
ManorParkHotel, General Manager at Manor Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

great stay because you were great guests ,,, , simples

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We have stayed at Manor Park several times in last two years and have been looked after brilliantly. We've used various rooms in the hotel and the Lodge and all are spotlessly clean, cosy and warm even in the coldest of weather. The staff are so courteous and willing to go the extra mile for you. The food has always been superb and whether we are leaving at 5a.m. or arriving back at midnight there is always someone to greet you.
Looking forward to our next stay in Jan 2013.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

many thanks fantastic review

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Handy for airport , nice and cosy , with fires throughout. Friendly staff . Good food . Clean and comfortable room . Had an excellent stay prior to flying on holiday. Has lots if character . Free wifi is a bonus

• Stayed: December 2012
ManorParkHotel, Front Office Manager at Manor Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

great review wow indeed x

Reviewed December 6, 2012

We used this hotel when flying to Spain from Prestwick during October school holidays. This was the first time we had flown from Prestwick even though we go to Spain every Easter. We were travelling in 2 cars, my parents in one and myself, husband and 5 year old in another. Therefore, we booked 2 rooms, one double and one family room. We did not require or accommodation until our return.

Our flight arrived on a very wintery October night at about 11 pm, after collecting luggage I called hotel and we didn't wait very long to be picked up.

On our departure the previous week, Steve (the owner/manager) had said the hotel was full. When we got to the hotel we were directed to separate accommodation from the hotel, this was lovely and new, however, these were 2 double rooms. I explained to the guy who had picked us up of the problem - double room and there was 3 of us. He went away and when he cane back he said that all the other rooms had been checked in to and there was no other room. He offered to get a fold down bed for our 5 year old but by this time is was nearly 1 am and my husband said he would sleep with us. As you can imagine, only the 5 year old had a decent nights sleep.

The breakfast was great and the all the staff were lovely, very helpful. Although it would not stop me from using this hotel again or in fact recommending it to others, it is extremely disappointing that you book and pay (albeit not a huge difference from the double price) for a family room and that is what you expect to get and you end up squashed in to a double.

I have rated everything excellent because it was, however if I was to truly rate it for what I had booked then those ratings would change.

I did give feedback to the Receptionist on departure and I also emailed, which they are in the process of looking in to.

• Stayed: October 2012
ManorParkHotel, General Manager at Manor Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

hello and thank you for a your review and we look forward to welcoming you back at the manorpark,in one of our super family suites as promised by steve, and once again thanks for a great review

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This has to be one of the friendliest places you are ever likely to stay. We dropped off our car and relaxed with a coffee before our flight from Prestwick. We arrived back from our week in the sun at 12.30 am. It was cold, wet and miserable. It was wonderful to arrive at the hotel to a warm welcome and cosy, comfortable room. We had a really good night's sleep and enjoyed breakfast in the morning. The hotel has a lot of character. The staff were first class. We will definitely stay again if in the area. Rod and Christine.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
ManorParkHotel, Manager at Manor Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

All of your comments are lovely thank you

Reviewed October 27, 2012

This Place is faultless, the staff, the rooms, the endless extra mile these people go to is beyond belief!. Firstly I reserved a room then cancelled it owing to a mix up, then rebooked and was reassured endlessly that the room was kept for me. Then I left various items behind in my room due to my alarm not going off! nearly missing flight, Various Items were collected up and put into my car, also into the their safe for keeping, when I called the hotel from Italy 4hrs later they reassured me all was safe and did I need any information as far as my credit card was concerned, which lived in the safe for 10days, The Integrity of this hotel is next to none, all the staff are so professional, and helpful. I have used this hotel on several occasions, it simply exceeds all expectation. Thank you so much for all your help for which could have turned into a nightmare had I not had your support! Oh the food is great too! especially the haggis stack thing!

Room Tip: Room 2 has a beautiful terrace outlook and is extremely comfortable
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Hello from all at the manorpark and thank you

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stayed here overnight on the way to holiday in Spain. We had an early flight and 2 young kids so thought it better to stay over rather thandriving at 3am.
Car park was very crowded when we arrived, I guess because you can leave your car here whilst you go away on holiday for FREE.
Staff were very helpful but we discovered that as we would need to leave at 6am via their provided transfer (£6 for all 4 of us) we would not be able to get breakfast which starts at 7.
I asked to see the manager who wasnt on yet so asked to have him contact me when he did come on. We then went for a decent eveng meal in the resteraunt.
30 mins later the manager appeared and told me that any breakfast (even a simple bowl of cereal) would be impossible. And that was that.

Transfer in the morning went smoothly and we had breakfast in the airpost for £25.

On returning we were picked up 10 mins after we called the hotel which was great.
Unfortunately we then discovered our car battery was flat. Staff were great and pushed the car out from its parking space to allow a jump start from the transfer mini bus.

So 10/10 for the staff. 0/10 fro not providing breakfast for what must be a typical user of the hotel so close to the airport.

Room Tip: We had room 1 which had 4 single beds and a huge bathroom. Bit noisey at night cause its so close to...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bob m

Many thanks for a great review , sorry about the breakfast but we feel 6am is early enough and do make it quite clear on the website but glad you enjoyed your stay and always listen to our guests

Also consider these accommodations in or near Prestwick
Carlton Hotel Prestwick
#5 of 6 in Troon
Travelodge Kilmarnock
Travelodge Kilmarnock
#3 of 4 in Kilmarnock

Been to Manor Park Hotel? Share your experiences!