Just back from a 2 night stay at this hotel. We normally stay in Troon but decided to try Prestwick for a change as we have passed through it on numerous occasions. We decided on the Parkstone and we were not disappointed. As other reviewers have said it is perhaps a bit dated but it is a family run hotel still in the original family. Dinner in the restaurant on both nights was excellent with a good choice of dishes and served well presented by a friendly and pleasant staff. Breakfast was served in another room where there was a wide range of starters served buffet style with order then taken for hot breakfast which had a good few options apart from the standard Scottish breakfast such as kippers, porridge and omelettes. This appears to be an extremely well run hotel and I would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seafront location; adjacent to Prestwick Golf Club and St Nicholas Golf Club. The Hotel has 30 ensuite bedrooms, restaurant, bar and caters for early morning departures or late arrivals. The Hotel is 2 minutes from Prestwick Town rail station and a five minute walk to the centre of town. Prestwick International Airport is two minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Parkstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkstone Hotel Prestwick
- Parkstone Prestwick, Scotland