Stayed at the Parkstone Hotel on a Amazon weekend break.
We were meet at reception by Stuart who was very busy with functions that day but took time to get us booked in and run over the facilities. This is a family run hotel that has high values and standards.
We had room 14 a lovely bay windowed room which looked out over the promenade and beach, room was fine and thanks to Anna the housekeeper giving us a run down on what was happening locally and fetching us a jug of fresh milk very helpful.
Bar staff were pleasant, helpful and courteous, prices were okay but only complaint no TV in bar area.
Meals were excellent diner three courses were great good selection of meals.
Apart from the food the Parkstone is about its staff I can only say that the boss has a great team who work hard at making your stay memorable .
Thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing break and we will take up another chance to return.
Thanks to all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seafront location; adjacent to Prestwick Golf Club and St Nicholas Golf Club. The Hotel has 30 ensuite bedrooms, restaurant, bar and caters for early morning departures or late arrivals. The Hotel is 2 minutes from Prestwick Town rail station and a five minute walk to the centre of town. Prestwick International Airport is two minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Parkstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkstone Hotel Prestwick
- Parkstone Prestwick, Scotland