Have stayed here twice, on trips from Prestwick airport. This is how hotels should be run; seamless good service and attention to what's best for the customer. The Parkstone isn't a modern hotel, but it's comfortable and roomy. If weather permits, you can sit outside and have an uninterrupted view of the Firth of Clyde and Arran.You can park your car at no extra charge when you're flying out and it's a 5 minute taxi journey to the airport. There is a night porter and the hotel is geared up to guests arriving/departing early and late. The food here is very good and the small restaurant has a pleasant atmosphere. Would that every hotel in the world had the same customer service ethos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seafront location; adjacent to Prestwick Golf Club and St Nicholas Golf Club. The Hotel has 30 ensuite bedrooms, restaurant, bar and caters for early morning departures or late arrivals. The Hotel is 2 minutes from Prestwick Town rail station and a five minute walk to the centre of town. Prestwick International Airport is two minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Parkstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkstone Hotel Prestwick
- Parkstone Prestwick, Scotland