Stayed here on a Groupon Deal and found the hotel lovely. Room 14 has amazing views towards Arran and Ailsa Craig and simply watching the sun set was breathtaking! All the staff, although we only saw 3, were polite, courteous and friendly. The 3 course dinner was included in our deal and was some of the best food we have tasted, all cooked and prepared to prefection. Attempts to presuade the chef to share the secret of his delicious salad dressing unfortunately failed, it's obviously a Parkstone secret which will stay that way. Hotel was quiet with no noise during the night and a freshly prepared breakfast was the end to a very enjoyable overnight stay. Looking forward to another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seafront location; adjacent to Prestwick Golf Club and St Nicholas Golf Club. The Hotel has 30 ensuite bedrooms, restaurant, bar and caters for early morning departures or late arrivals. The Hotel is 2 minutes from Prestwick Town rail station and a five minute walk to the centre of town. Prestwick International Airport is two minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Parkstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkstone Hotel Prestwick
- Parkstone Prestwick, Scotland