The great advantage of a traditional Scottish High Tea is that you start with tea and toast, then reach the main course. The Parkstone offers a good choice of main courses, our favourite being fish and chips, where the fish is cooked in the proper batter.
Having polished off the main course, next comes the plates of freshly-made scones and jam, followed by a wide selection of fancy cakes, helped along with regular top-ups of tea or coffee. We’ve never quite managed to clear the plate of cakes, but in life it’s best to leave some challenges unconquered.
The Parkstone’s High Teas are great value and to be recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seafront location; adjacent to Prestwick Golf Club and St Nicholas Golf Club. The Hotel has 30 ensuite bedrooms, restaurant, bar and caters for early morning departures or late arrivals. The Hotel is 2 minutes from Prestwick Town rail station and a five minute walk to the centre of town. Prestwick International Airport is two minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Parkstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkstone Hotel Prestwick
- Parkstone Prestwick, Scotland