really nice hotel, great sea view from room,5 mins walk to beach, all friendly staff, had excellent evening meal and really good full scottish breakfast with great choice of breakfast items. we got this deal with Groupon voucher..which cost £80 pound i think, but the value was £160. Free glass of wine too with your meal. I had steak for main course which was excellent and wife had sea bass which she said was excellent. The deserts were huge portions and delicious- crepe with butterscotch sauce and ice cream and lemon cheesecake with ice cream. some places say the cooking is home made , but this really did taste like real homemade cooking. we would recommend it and we will defo go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seafront location; adjacent to Prestwick Golf Club and St Nicholas Golf Club. The Hotel has 30 ensuite bedrooms, restaurant, bar and caters for early morning departures or late arrivals. The Hotel is 2 minutes from Prestwick Town rail station and a five minute walk to the centre of town. Prestwick International Airport is two minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Parkstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkstone Hotel Prestwick
- Parkstone Prestwick, Scotland