“Superb supper”

Saffy's Cafe Bar & Brasserie
Ranked #9 of 193 Restaurants in Ayr
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Been to this restaurant before and would say the food is really top notch. The night we went was very busy and they were one waitress down although they coped well, service was slow. The food we had, once we had our order taken arrived promptly and piping hot and tasted very good . I would defiantly return soon I can highly recommend this restaurant you won t be disappointed

There are newer reviews for Saffy's Cafe Bar & Brasserie

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Been returning here for years and every time I have received a faultless meal. Cooking at its best from an experienced chef who clearly knows food. Bravo saffys to all the team. Keep up the good work and keep reaching for the stars.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Called in for lunch on a not very nice day and was immediately warmed by the atmosphere. This is a cosy but select bar & brasserie with a comprehensive menu. The staff were warm and friendly, the service was quick and the meal sumptuous. My husband and I were very pleased we had made the effort to find this treasure of a place and I would highly recommend dropping in for lunch especially if the weather is not at its best as you will certainly be cheered up by the time you leave!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great atmosphere, friendly staff and fabulous food.
I have only ever been to Saffey's for lunch but can only assume the evening menu would be just as good.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Have eaten here many times and this restaurant has always delivered fantastic food, wine and service. The menu is wide and varied, and the pre-theatre menu is a good option. Can't wait to return again.