The only remarks I have:
- room no. 2 was very small. I couldn't put my laptop anywhere. No table I could work on.
- we were here for 9 days. bathroom wasn't always cleaned, nor was the wasteban emptied. Two days in a row no refill of shampoo/showergel in the bathroom - nor was the tea/coffeetray properly refilled.
Rates during the British Open were doubled.
Therefor no excellent, but (very) good.
But nevertheless we enjoyed our stay here very much and we will certainly recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daviot Guest House is a Victorian, comfortable home situated minutes from the beach and town centre. This elegant townhouse still maintains many original features A high standard of cleanliness is ensured throughout and all rooms are tastefully decorated and provide lots of thoughtful extras to make your stay as memorable as possible. Your delicious breakfast is freshly prepared by your friendly hosts, from a varied menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Daviot House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daviot House Ayr, Scotland