The Arrandale Hotel
Western House Hotel(Ayr)(Great Value!)
$72
$83
$91
$89
$80
Afton Villa Bed & Breakfast(Ayr)(Great Value!)
$89
$74
$105
$102
Orbitz.com
Inverlea Guest House(Ayr)(Great Value!)
$87
$122
Hotwire.com
The Burnside Guest House(Ayr)(Great Value!)
$78
$65
Travelocity
Travelodge Ayr(Ayr)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
All reviewswould stay here againscottish breakfasthotel is situatedwarm welcomefriendly hotelquiet streetwithin easy walking distancenice roomstayed one nightyogurta great staysea viewshort breakannandalekettleplugtaxi
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My fiance and I booked this hotel at the last minute for a two day getaway.
It is literally a few minutes walk to the beach and near to the town center, very convenient location near everything including the train station.

The hotel itself is lovely, our room was well presented & clean, shower was spacious & spotless.
Little personal touches like the cotton wool buds in the bathroom & the biscuits on the coffee/tea tray were nice too.
Our bed had lots of lovely cushions on it & we both agreed we had the best nights sleep that we'd had in a long time.
Linda made us feel very welcome indeed, she always made time to chat with us & was a lovely host. We would definitely return to this hotel, its great value for money and good for a stress free short break like we had.

Thank you very much for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I booked the single room at the Arrandale Hotel in Ayr for just 2 nights and can say that I really enjoyed my stay. The room was clean and comfortable and the owner was warm and welcoming.
I was grateful for the help I had in organising a taxi and for directions around the town. I particularly enjoyed the cooked breakfast each morning. If i was to return to Ayr I would be happy to book there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on the 24/5/13 and we thoroughly enjoyed it! It was booked as a last minute, overnight getaway as we had had a stressful couple of weeks. It was easy to find (with a little GPS help). When we arrived, we were greeted by the owner and another member of staff. We were shown to our room which was beautiful! I have put on 2 photos. We headed out to the beach which was a stones throw away and later headed to town. We enjoyed a meal and a movie at the cinema. The walk here was only 10 mins. The next morning, we had a great cooked breakfast of our choosing. It was lovely. Served very quickly and hot! We checked out after this and had a quick walk along the beach before heading home. We managed to park right outside of this hotel. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It was extremely relaxing and in the perfect location. Would recommend this to anyone! Thank you arrandale hotel

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights,there was 8 guys who were over for a weekend of golf,we told her we didn't want breakfast on the Sunday morning,she duly charged us for it saying we didn't tell her that,she charged my mates credit card for an extra room saying someone used another room,she is a blatant liar because the fire alarm went off on Sunday morning and she had to come round to our rooms to get us out,she also said someone of us set the alarm off by smoking in the room,now this is the best bit,non of us smoke,she also charges £3 for a tin of beer,if it was the last place in Ayr to get a room for the night I still wouldn't go.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Minto944
AyrLindaD, Owner at The Arrandale Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Alarm bells rang with this group when I received a phone call with a tirade of abuse from the prospective "guest" because he'd made a mess of his booking made via a Booking company which naturally I couldn't amend. There followed possibly the worst weekend since buying the hotel 7 years ago, with total and drunken disregard for the property, other guests, my staff etc. We have full cctv and photographic evidence of their behaviour over that weekend. In short, if my business had to rely on guests like this to survive, I would gladly hang up my apron and retire. Luckily they are in a minority so I will concentrate on the nice guests, of which there are plenty.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

stayed 8thand 9th march we had booked to stay at seventeen eglinton terrace just up the road but to cut a long story short no one avrrived after three hour wait to let us in so arrandale hotel just up the road luckly had a empty room and they took us in nice hotel very homely host was a realy nicel and very helpful thanked her for saving our annivery weekend

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple