Inverlea Guest House
Western House Hotel(Ayr)(Great Value!)
$72
$122
Travelocity
$67
PremierInn.com
All reviewswelcome cardwelcome drinkcomplimentary glass of winewarm welcomebreakfast was deliciouson arrivaltown centrefeel very welcomehome from homefull scottish breakfastfirst classfantastic stayrooms are lovelyblack puddingbeautiful housecomfortable bedsovernight stay
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I've just spent two nights staying at the most welcoming guest house. The proprietor, Liz, was a fantastic hostess and couldn't have made me feel welcome. For anyone looking for a restful night in a beautiful home with a stunning garden, there is no place better than this!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank OCLynns
Reviewed June 24, 2014

It is an excellent, warmly-welcoming guest house. If you are travelling to Ayr for any occasion, this is the best place to stay. Liz and Douglas are wonderful hosts, very welcoming and lovely people. The rooms were very comfortable, clean, and Wi-Fi worked perfectly. I got great advice what to see in Ayr and around it. The bathrooms were very clean and spotless. The breakfast food was freshly cooked and it was very delicious for a good start of the day.
I do strongly advice staying at Inverlea Guest House

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Stayed at Inverlea last week while holidaying in Scotland, and what a truly pleasurable and even memorable experience it was.
It was my lucky day when I called purely by chance to be met with a warm welcome by Liz. The whole place oozed warmth and homeliness.
I cannot recommend Inverlea highly enough, and hope to return soon to enjoy more delights of this lovely part of the world, and I will certainly book in advance next time to make sure I stay here.
5 stars all round.......... for comfort, cleanliness, decor and service, amazing and hats off to Liz and everyone involved.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We had 4 rooms in the guest house as we were visiting a cousin just along the road for a family reunion. Our rooms were immaculate and beautifully decorated. We were made very welcome by Liz and Douglas and enjoyed a a lovely breakfast with lots of choice. Afterwards, there was no rush for us to vacate the dining room. All of us enjoyed our overnight stay, and we would certainly use the Inverlea again. Also we would definitely recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 14, 2014

When I was looking for accommodation in Ayr, I went straight to Trip Advisor, found the No.1 Guest House, booked it and we went last week. Just as everybody else said, it was excellent.
Liz and her team couldn't do enough for us. Spotlessly clean, great food, excellent advice on what to see and where to go. It was very reasonably priced and the best we have stayed in for a long long while. Thank you Liz and Co.

Room Tip: Room 5 is at the rear overlooking the garden - it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple