“Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #2 of 53 Ayr B&B and Inns
Airdrie, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Stayed for one night on the 10th March 2012 with my husband and 2 children aged 2 and 13. It was my husband Gerry's birthday and we had a last minute decision at attend the horse racing at Ayr race course on that day. I searched the internet and found at lot of the hotels were fully booked. By chance I came across Inverlea Guest House and I'm so glad I did. It was absolutely amazing. We have stayed in a number of guest houses in the same area, but we won't be staying anywhere else when we visit Ayr again. Liz the owner was very welcoming and the room was great, 5 star. I hope we can get booked the next time we want to visit as I sure they will be getting more and more popular.

Room Tip: Don't book anywhere else.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I recently had the pleasure to stay at Inverlea Guest House, Ayr and quite simply put this is one on the best places on the planet I have ever stayed at. (Believe me, my work takes me round the world and I have stayed in everything from shacks to 5 star suites!).

Great rooms, great location, fantastic breakfasts and of course, the wonderful Liz and family.
All round, a 5 star treatment at unbeatable prices!

Many thanks Liz and family, os agradezco mucho!

Iain Fraser

Room Tip: Let Liz sort you out a room, she has impeccable taste and really knows her customers needs!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Dungannon, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 29, 2012

The accommodation was spotless and very comfortable. The breakfasts were lovely every morning (I stayed over a week). Liz the owner could not have been any better. Nothing was too much trouble, and she was always willing to help or answer any questions. I am going back to Ayr shortly, and will be booking here again- I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I had read good reviews before booking it, but my expectations were well exceeded- I have nothing negative at all to say about my stay.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Sydney Australia
Reviewed February 28, 2012

My 2 daughters and I stayed at Inverlea when passing through Ayr on a trip around Scotland and we were stunned by the quality and value of the establishment as well as by the very friendly service. Nothing was too much trouble and there were constant offers asking if there was anything we needed. The friendly but unintrusive way we were treated has left no doubt that we will return when next in the area. This is true quality in a wonderfully restored stone home. Sound proof, warm, spotlessly clean and maintained.
We could not recommend Inverlea highly enough!

Room Tip: All rooms are graet as far as I can see, but I guess get in early and get a room with ensuite would...
Darlington, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Lovely clean, quiet, well-appointed rooms with a bonus of a great landlady. Liz was so helpful when I arrived tired after a long journey, I had a perfect stay. Will definitely be staying again.

The fresh flowers around the house really made it feel special and the breakfast was great.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Myself, husband and 5 year old son have just returned from a stay at the Inverlea Guest House. Where do I start, early check-in and the warmest of welcomes from the proprietors Liz, Douglas and Max. They went out their way to make us feel welcome and nothing was to much for them. Been to quite a few hotels in Ayr but this was by far the best. The breakfast was excellent and plentiful so sets you up for the day. Our room was spacious and beautifully decorated, with not a speck of dust to be seen(spotless). We would definately give the Inverlea 10/10 and already booked to stay again. The Inverlea will be our first choice on any future breaks in Ayr. Thanks again Liz, Douglas and Max.

Wishaw, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Liz was very friendly , also towards our Granddaughter Erin, and welcoming. The guest house is very clean and the breakfast really good.