“Superb”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ayr
Ellisland House Hotel
Ranked #18 of 53 Ayr B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I have never stayed as a guest as I live fairly close however myself and my family visit often for lunch. I find the service efficient and friendly. The food is divine and we have never been disappointed on any occasion. The staff are good with children which I find unusual in high quality restaurants this is a huge bonus to my family as we are me to feel welcome rather than 'tolerated'. Overall this establishment is 5x and the best in ayrshire! It really is a must to visit.

• Stayed: May 2011
There are newer reviews for Ellisland House Hotel

Reviewed March 31, 2011

The best restaurant in Ayr.

I stayed in Ary for a week and this restaurant was that good I dined there for 3 nights. My only disappoint was that I did not dine there every night.

I would highly recommend this restaurant, very high quality food at a very good price.

First class.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2011

my husband and I have just returned from a 4 night stay . the room was very comfortable ,The staff were very pleasant and attentive ,the food was of a high standard.,unfortunately there is no lounge of any description. Neither are there any brochures for residents to brows about the area .There are 3 dining areas and a coffee/light lunches area .Had I known this ,I would not have booked it as at this time of year ,it is dark by 5.30pm .In my opinion,this establishment however attractive it may be ,is not a hotel ,but a restaurant with rooms .

Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank whiteheadscotland
Reviewed January 24, 2011

me n my wife stayed one night for their great deal 65pnd dinner b&b! hotel is spotless and the staff are very friendly and nothing was ever a problem!! got a free upgrade to their best room and it was amazing! food was excellent and the breakfast was huge!! really was impressed with all off the hotel and its beautiful kept gardens! cant wait to go back! thankyou ellisland for a great deal and overnight stay!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2011

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in, excellent staff and food was great

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2011

Stayed overnight as was attending ball at Brigodoon, beautifull hotel great breakfast ,everything you could want.Staff were so nice, would definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 15, 2010

Best meal I have ever had...the staff can't do enough for you...the chicken tempura is too die for

• Stayed: August 2010