We stayed only one night but wished we could have stayed longer. The owners Michael & Joyce are so friendly & welcoming , easy to talk to & helpful. We stayed in the twin room which was lovely & cosy Spacious & spotless. Nice teas , cofees, hot chocolate & sweets in the room also. The sitting room was very comfy & relaxing with a beautiful open fire. The whole property is both beautifully decorated & spotlessly clean.The breakfast was absolutely fantastic with a lovely choice of various fruits and traditional food (we didnt want it to end ). It is one of the few places we have stayed in , where we have actually left feeling relaxed. We will be back & stay longer next time, in fact we will go to Ayr just to stay in the The Crescent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star bed and breakfast situated in the town of Ayr. First class Scottish Hospitality. All rooms en-suite. Traditional breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your 26 The Crescent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 26 The Crescent Hotel Ayr
- 26 The Crescent Ayr, Scotland