We have been visiting Ayr on the weekend of the Gold Cup for many years and have stayed in many different hotels. Last year we stayed here and immediately rebooked for this year. The reasons are many; great accommodation, great price, great location etc. All of these factors would make us want to rebook but what makes it a must are Mike and Joyce. They are fantastic hosts, nothing is any problem to them and they go that extra mile to make the stay memorable. From providing home baked bread to the perfect remedy for a migraine, they can do it all. Our second stay was once more memorable and we have rebooked for next year and hopefully will be able to ever year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star bed and breakfast situated in the town of Ayr. First class Scottish Hospitality. All rooms en-suite. Traditional breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your 26 The Crescent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 26 The Crescent Hotel Ayr
- 26 The Crescent Ayr, Scotland