We stayed in room 5, for 1 night in March 2014.
Pros- Lovely house, very clean and Michael is a great host.
Cons- While room 5 is a good size, the TV is tiny, and the sloping ceiling in the en- suite can result in a few head knocks, biggest disappointment is the lack of a shower.
Breakfast : Good choice of cereals, fresh fruit etc, we had the porridge
It was ok, but a bit on the salty side and more of a smooth pasty consistency.
The smoked haddock & poached egg was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star bed and breakfast situated in the town of Ayr. First class Scottish Hospitality. All rooms en-suite. Traditional breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your 26 The Crescent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 26 The Crescent Hotel Ayr
- 26 The Crescent Ayr, Scotland