We stayed at this B&B at the end of August for 1 night. The house is in a nice area within easy walking distance of the beach and town centre. Parking is on the road outside the house. We were warmly greeted by Michael who very kindly took our numerous bags up to our room. We had a double room at the back of the house which was large, quiet, very nicely decorated and clean. The ensuite bathroom was compact but very clean. After a walk on the beach the next morning, we both very much enjoyed our breakfast, which is ordered the night before. 26 The Crescent is a very nice B&B, the house is lovely and Michael and Joyce were both very pleasant and attentive. We would stay here again and would recommend. We ate at Cecchini which was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star bed and breakfast situated in the town of Ayr. First class Scottish Hospitality. All rooms en-suite. Traditional breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your 26 The Crescent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 26 The Crescent Hotel Ayr
- 26 The Crescent Ayr, Scotland