My husband and I are just back from an overnight stay here and could not fault anything. It all started with Michael giving us a courtesy call a few nights before our stay and a lovely warm greeting when we arrived. Michael and Joyce seem to go the extra mile for their customers and we appreciated the little things like bottles of water and sweets in our room and the towelling bath robes in the wardrobe. As neither of us drinks tea or coffee, I was delighted that there were sachets of hot chocolate in the room. The room and en-suite shower room was spotless and nicely decorated and the bed was very comfortable.
The B&B is in a great location and just a short walk from the shore and the town centre which has a great variety of shops and restaurants.
As for the choice at breakfast it was fabulous and we both enjoyed our lovely cooked breakfast. There was also a great selection of fresh fruit, cereal and yoghurts.
Only thing that put a damper on the stay, other than the weather, is that we wish we could have stayed longer.
Will definitely be back.
Thanks for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star bed and breakfast situated in the town of Ayr. First class Scottish Hospitality. All rooms en-suite. Traditional breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your 26 The Crescent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 26 The Crescent Hotel Ayr
- 26 The Crescent Ayr, Scotland