“Extremely Disappointing Customer Service,Ayr Road”
Review of Spice Fusion

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spice Fusion
Ranked #132 of 197 Restaurants in Ayr
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I was recommended to try Ayr spice on Prestwick road. The first time I was extremely happy and thought that the food could quite possibly be some of the best I have had in Ayrshire. A request was made to ensure that there was no dairy in the initial order as my partner suffers stomach seizures on consumption of such products. This was no problem and the chef asked if the pilao rice would be ok with coconut milk instead of ghee. No problems whatsoever, very good service.

The next time the same request was made but unfortunately on this occasion ghee was used in the rice. When I called to inform of this I was told that is just the way it is it is never made with coconut milk and I should have ordered flamed rice. I tried to explain the situation and the person I was speaking to was having none of it. He insisted that it is always made with ghee without exception. I continually tried to explain how on the first visit it was made with the coconut milk and he just could not accept this. I said that he seemed to think I must have been lying and he became quite abrupt and was saying "how am I saying you are lying" he was very rude and just could not grasp the fact that they were clearly informed that my partner suffered severe milk allergies. It is very upsetting to be spoken to like that and to be made to feel like you are making something up. It is certainly no way to keep good customer relations and reputation.

I certainly wont be risking this place again.

7  Thank David G