“great fun”
Review of LA Bowl

LA Bowl
Ranked #4 of 7 Fun & Games in Ayr
More attraction details
Owner description: Tenpin Bowling, Lazer Megazone, Pool, Amusements, Diner and fully licensed Bar. The ideal venue for families, adults and kids of all ages. Corporate Packages, Supper Bowls and Childrens' Birthday Parties. Open 7 days from 10am till late.
Reviewed September 16, 2013

went for my sons 3rd birthday it was his first time bowling he had a ball wasn't to busy(sun night) so he was happy running around while he waited his turn staff very helpful.

1  Thank denise g

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Went here for a few games of bowling with my mates before heading out for a few drinks. They had decent drinks promotions available in the bar, but maybe a lane service would have meant our game went in a bit quicker and we didn't have to stop for a drinks break. We all had a quick bite to eat, but the microwave burgers were not the greatest and if you are getting one I would definitely recommend the larger burger. The hotdog was so small, I think my mate ended up having three. The bowling was fine and there were plenty of balls available of all different sizes and we ended up playing a few additional games. However, we were always charged the same price and I felt they should have offered us a slight discount on additional games and was sure I had read of such an offer online. Overall the visit met our expectations, but at no point exceeded them.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Who doesn't like bowling. Great place with good staff, great family fun. Always enjoyable and not o costly

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Family will love you for this so much Fun and its indoors plus Great God great Family Fun a must for your Holidays do go more tan one Time. Good Car Parking oppisit plus Town is Right there if you wish to do shopping

Reviewed July 14, 2013

They do a great deal for afternoon bowling and were very friendly, I felt quite comfortable practising my bowling alone.