“Cheap and fun”
Review of LA Bowl

LA Bowl
Ranked #5 of 7 Fun & Games in Ayr
More attraction details
Owner description: Tenpin Bowling, Lazer Megazone, Pool, Amusements, Diner and fully licensed Bar. The ideal venue for families, adults and kids of all ages. Corporate Packages, Supper Bowls and Childrens' Birthday Parties. Open 7 days from 10am till late.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

They do a great deal for afternoon bowling and were very friendly, I felt quite comfortable practising my bowling alone.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

My 9 year old son had his birthday party here, was 20-25 kids age fro
3 to 13 playing bowling and lazer zone, every one of them had a brilliant time from start to finish and was well worth the money which was reasonably priced for a birthday party, on way home my son asked to have all his party's here and will def be back this year.

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Bowling was great fun but I always find that it is too expensive. Especially if there are only 2 people playing, the game is over very quickly so you end up spending a fortune on more games.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great night out with the guys from the office. Very helpful staff and a friendly, upbeat atmosphere. Terrific burgers! My first time at this centre, but I was told that it has been totally refurbished by the new management. Excellent night out. Next time we will try the laser shoot.