“Fantastic Restaurant - Best in Ayr” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Larisa's Greek Taverna - CLOSED

Larisa's Greek Taverna
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
Description: Newly opened restaurant. United Kingdom
Ayr, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Restaurant - Best in Ayr”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

This has to be one of the very best places to eat in Ayr. Truly authentic Greek food cooked with the freshest ingredients. Of all of the food we had you really could not say that any one dish stood out they were all fantastic.

The atmosphere was also great, I found it hard to believe I was in Scotland and not somewhere in the Med. The service was also top class and very friendly and welcoming. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who has a taste for a quality food service and atmosphere.

5 + stars

• Visited November 2012

Ayr, United Kingdom
“Sit back and Enjoy some lovely Greek food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

from the minute you walk in , you sense a great atmosphere, Both Stell and larissa provide a warm welcome, to be honest the Meze, Souvlaki, meats and fish are superbly cooked

Se if you can Stellios to show you some Greek dancing... a wonderful night....... thanks to all

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank tootsweet52
Ayr, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Sooooo yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have been here twice now and it's fab! So fresh and really tasty, if u think u may not like Greek food don't worry u will love this as have to say I thought I wouldn't first time I went. Great atmosphere and bring ur an bottle which works out good if a group of u. Have told everyone and defo my fav place just now!

• Visited September 2012
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Larisa's was a thoroughly enjoyable meal. We ate from the a la carte menu and still found the meal to be reasonably priced. My other half had the Meze for one...but this is definitely enough for two...you will definitely not leave the place feeling hungry. Only complaint I would have was that there was a large party being hosted in the restaurant and the kitchen appeared to be over worked, so one of the Meze courses was cold, while another came out late, after we had finished our meal. However staff were very friendly and so helpful, and the party gave a great atmosphere, overall we both really enjoyed the experience and would definitely go again!

• Visited October 2012
Stonehouse scotland
“Larisa's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Hi
My daughter (age 12) and I decided to eat here, when we were on a camping trip.
We both love Greek food and this restaurant reminded me of Tavernas in Greece as they have a\ grill at the front of the restaurant.
We opted for the £9.95 2 course meal- starter and main course.
We had keftedes to start- magic!
Then my daughter had a stuffed chicken dish and I had pork in a wine sauce- both were excellent.
All in all well worth a visit.

• Visited September 2012