“Great Atmosphere”

Ranked #36 of 193 Restaurants in Ayr
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Went here for the first time for my birthday and really enjoyed it. My brother is vegetarian and going out for meals can be a abit boring for him due to lack of menu choice but here he was overwhelmed by choice for him. Loved it, will be taking the kids next time as it seems to be very child friendly and staff all really friendly. Only negative for me was i was wearing heels and felt really concious when walking on the tile floors so will be wearing flats the next time! Recommend to anyone.

There are newer reviews for Mr Basrai's

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Last night my family and I experienced the full on impact of Mr Basrai's World Buffet and Bar in Ayr Scotland. What a place! I have never had such a delicious buffet anywhere else in the world. The range of food was spectacular including the very best from India, China, Italy, Mexico as well as Oriental and American dishes. Unlike many other establishments trying to provide a freshly cooked selection we watched as every serving dish was lovingly filled straight from the kitchen with perfect product. The decor is appropriate to this first class enterprise and the staff were courteous and friendly. Having tried this place once we will certainly be going back and look forward to our next visit which can't come too soon as far as I am concerned.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Ive been to this restaurant a number of times with my partner and with friends and have always been satisfied with the quality and variety of the food available. Drinks are a bit pricey but thats the norm for most buffet style places. Lunch time is much better value.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

First visit to Mr Basrai's for myself and my husband..We had heard a lot of good reviews so thought we would give it a try..Arrived spot on 12 o clock and were seated straightaway by a friendly young lad who also took our drinks order...The young lad told us what was what with the buffet and we ventured up to see for ourselves..The amount of food here is overwhelming...There is just so much to choose from...We had Indian..Chinese...Mexican...Italian...British and i have to say that all the dishes were superb....I love the fact that you can have a little bit of each and try different things...We thought the whole experience was great...The decor was superb and the toilets were spotless(a big plus for me)...We would recommend Mr Basrai's to anyone who has not been...Everyone will find something they like...We will be back soon...Excellent service from the staff...Thank you..13/03/14

1  Thank fionawilkes22
Reviewed March 11, 2014

good value for money the food is excellant -self service as much as you can eat.The service is nice and friendly