“Amazing”
Review of Daisy Cupcake Cafe - CLOSED

Daisy Cupcake Cafe
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: United Kingdom postcode is KA7 1LU Please not that this is Ayr in the UK
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I visited Daisy's cupcakes a few days ago with my friend. I had a bake potato and chicken mayo and I am a very fussy eater and it was perfect! The bake potato was lovely a soft and had the correct amount of butter on it (as I asked for more) and the wee pretzels you get with it are lovely. It was so good I took my little brother there a few day later and the the food was great again. The staff were lovely asking us how we were and wishing my brother luck on his exams. I love all the wee trinkets on the shelves and the tea cups are so pretty. This is now our favourite cafe. ( and I have been to most cafes in Ayr)

1 Thank Leanne C
Wishfultraveller23, Owner at Daisy Cupcake Cafe, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your very lovely review, I really appreciate it. I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again soon.

Ayr
“Would return again and again!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I love this cafe so much! The service is always quick and the food is always excellent. The cafe is also always clean and fresh. No matter how bad a day you have had a trip to daisy cupcake cafe can always cheer you up. The staff are all warm and friendly. I also love the idea of being allowed to borrow books free of charge. The hot food is always very hot too, never just lukewarm! And the cupcakes are to die for (especially ferrero rocher!) All round it is one of the best cafes in the world and I'll continue to visit for a long time!

• Visited May 2013
Wishfultraveller23, Owner at Daisy Cupcake Cafe, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review, I'm so glad you enjoy your visits with us and hope you continue to do so for a long time yet.
Ayr
“A little oasis of calm!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

If you want to escape the madness for a while Daisy Cupcake Cafe is the perfect place to escape to.

The service is fantastic. You really feel like a valued customer from the minute you walk through the door. Visiting Daisy Cupcake is like visiting your best friends house. Tammy makes you feel so welcome, takes time to have a wee chat and makes sure you're well looked after.

The food is made to order so there might be a wee wait but it's definitely worth it. Tea is served in tea sets my granny would have loved, dainty cups and saucers and adorable individual teapots, and hot water top ups are happily supplied.

The decor is welcoming and cosy. Every time I visit I notice something new and usually it's something that makes me think "I want one of those"! The bookshelves have a varied selection of books and magazines to keep everyone from the toddlers to pensioners happy. There's a big squishy sofa that welcomes you with a hug and makes you never want to leave.

There is a general feeling of calm that is solely down to Tammy and her dad and their wonderful attitudes. Nothing is too much bother, they are unflappable and treat everyone like friends. It's lovely to somewhere getting it so right!!!

Long live Daisy Cupcake Cafe!!!

1 Thank yvie1976
Thank you so much for your lovely review, I'm so pleased that your experience was a positive one and you took the time to write about it. It is very much appreciated.
“Wonderful wee homely cafe”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My dad, sister and I discovered this wee cafe a few months ago and now go every week for lunch. The food is lovely, good value for money and the cupcakes are to die for. The owner and her staff are very friendly and go out of their way to please the customers. It has a lovely homely feel to it, you are instantly relaxed as soon as you're in. We'll be going every week for the foreseeable future, love it!

• Visited May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review, it is very much appreciated. I'm so you found us and that you enjoy your visits. I really hope that continues.
Ayr, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Amazing place to relax”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I go here often qirb friends or by myself or with my 6 & 5 yr old. Suits everyone. Such friendly staff who remember ppl. Homely food freshlt made ans topped off with lovely cakes and scones. A must for visitors to ayr and locals.

• Visited May 2013
I'm very happy to hear both you and your children enjoy visiting us, we aim to create an atmosphere where everyone of all ages feels comfortable, thank you for the positive feedback.