“Excellent food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of hotel kylestrome bar and grill restaurant

hotel kylestrome bar and grill restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
hotel kylestrome bar and grill restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 184 Restaurants in Ayr
Cuisines: European, British, Scottish
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Derby, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

We visited on a Thursday night during the Commonwealth games expecting Ayr to be really busy, we had not booked but had no problem getting a nice window table at 19:00.
We cannot fault the food or the service. We had two courses and wine and it was all delicious (try the scallops, the haggis bites, the tempura fish and the salmon salad - yum!).

1 Thank welovetravel2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Soft fondant chocolate dessert!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

You just have to try this - absolutely gorgeous! Rest of the food was lovely too but this dessert well worth a mention!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank mojo049
Bangor,Co Down
“Fantastic Meal & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

I don;t think I can praise this visit to do it justice you would need to visit and taste the food yourself.It had been over 20 years sinc I last used this establishment, Ayr is no longer on my patch
I was visiting my Brother & he suggested we go along.Table was waiting for us bang on 7:30 ,waitress was lovely and took our drinks order right away.We gave starters a miss although they looked good But was had spotted what was on the desert menu and decided on a main & sweet.
I had the Fillet Steak with Haggis,I cheekily asked for an ample portion of Haggis,they done better than that I got a side order (free of charge) which we all shared. All our party of 4 enjoyed our meals. As I said the sweets followed,my sister-in-law's Banana (eton) Mess was massive . My wife had the Creme Brulea (it was also much larger than normal, she asked for ice cream with it again a side order of ice cream was supplied Free of charge.
Super night all round ,can't wait for our next visit to Ayr.

m

2 Thank Roy C
Ayr, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

visited the restaurant recently and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. décor is to a high standard and the service from the staff was very attentive and pleasant.
The menu was very good and offered a good range within a reasonable price range.
The restaurant was very busy which is always a sign of a good place.
Overall I would thoroughly recommend the Kylestrome.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Ayrshire, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Food & Service to Match”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Visited recently with family who were down from Edinburgh. From starter to dessert, the food was fantastic, I have never had a Caesar salad as good before. The main thing for me was the service, the staff were all very friendly, and no request was any trouble. Will definitely be back!

1 Thank Graeme S